Hello! It’s Lau and today I’m going to be showing you how I did this eye makeup look.
Without further or do, let’s begin.
1. I started by putting my foundation all over the eye to prime.
2. I then put a deep burgundy in the outer edge and blended it out.
3. I then put a rich magenta all over the lid and blended it out.
4. I then made a cut crease with my foundation.
5. I then blended it out a little and put more pink into the outer corner.
6. Then adding a champagne colour to the cut crease bit.
7. Then using black eyeshadow I made a wing and smoked it out into the crease, and using the magenta and burgundy, I smoked out the lower lashline and added puple eyeliner into the waterline.
8. And finally adding mascara.
And we are done! I hope you enjoyed this post. And thank you so much for reading, I’ll see you all soon.