It’s Lau. And today I just felt like spending a lot of time on my makeup, and taking you along with me.
I want to go really extra with my makeup, so if you want to see the end result and maybe follow along with me then keep on reading.
1. Okay the first step is preparing the skin. I moisturised.
2. I then colour corrected, I never normally do this but I want to be extra. I’m breaking out a lot so I just put it everywhere.
3. Now that I look like Christmas, I’m going to apply my foundation. I am using the Revolution Stick foundation in F5 and F1.
4. Then I used cream highlight and contour. I used the F1 foundation to highlight and a contour shade of foundation.
5. Next I set my face with regular setting powder, nothing special.
6. I then did powder contour and bronzer. Fluffing it on because..beauty.
7. I then put some blusb on that I went overboard with and I just put some foundation to tone it down.
8. This is where things started to go kind of wrong. I wanted to do winged eyeliner but it looked strange so I did a huge brown smokey eye.
Which because of the flash made my eyelashes look clumpy.
9. After that I just put on some cranberry coloured lipstick and lip balm.
10. I put on aome highlight and that was it.
It took around 2 hours because of the mishap. Anyways, thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll see you all soon.