It’s Lau. And today I felt like going all out with my makeup, so false lashes, extra highlight..ect. I just wanted to spend a lot of time on my makeup.
And today, I will be talking you through and showing you what I did.
(A lot of the products I used, I bought on Saturday and will doing a haul soon so that is why I am not mentioning them)
Without further or do, let’s begin.
All Out Makeup Look
1. I started off by moisturising the skin, to prepare it. I didn’t apply and primer.
2. I’ve beem recently starting with the eyes so I applied my concealer over the lid and setting it with a white eyeshadow.
3. I then applied a cool tone brown eyeshadow into the crease, focusing on the outer corner.
4. I them applied a warm brown eyeshadow just above the cool tone brown and blending it out.
5. I then put a slightly yellow toned eyeshadow in the inner corner.
6. Then applying winged liner and adding mascara and then false lashes.
It turned out like this;
7. Then I started on the base. I applied my stick foundations and added a slighter darker foundation because it was just a little too light.
8. I then put my concealer on, in a triangle under my eyes. On the bridge of my nose, forehead and chin.
9. I applied cream blush, and cream contour and blended it out with a sponge.
10. I then put on my powder all over my face.
11. Then applying powder contour, bronzer, blush and highlight.. going extra with the highlight.
12. And finally the lips. I applied a rosey toned pink and a lighter pink matte lipstick. With lip balm on top.
13. I said that was final, but I lastly applied a setting spray.
And that’s it. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post.
I will see you on Wednesday.