It’s Lau. And I am finally doing the #bloggersupportbloggers challenge. I was tagged by Gayle and Bethany to do this post. This challenge is about spreading love, it won’t be much of a challenge because everyone is so lovely on WordPress.
Here are the rules;
- Thank the person who tagged you and be sure to link their blogsite!
- Add the official photo to your post.
- List at least five bloggers you like. It can be bloggers you’ve known for a long time but, be sure to add a couple newbies in there too! This is all about spreading love and encouragement so don’t be afraid to step outside your friend group, please!
- In five sentences or above, give a short description about why you love that blogger.
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers to do this challenge down below.
- Put #bloggerssupportbloggers in the Tags section so whenever a blogger is looking for new blogs to read, it will be easier to find!
I met Alex the first day I started blogging and I absolutely adore her as a person and her blog. She’s such a strong individual with a lot of cool interesting stories on her blog.
She is so supportive and such a kind person. Her blog is one of my favourites, with witty fun posts. Definitely follow her blog, you won’t regret it.
I’ve been friends with Dani for quite a while and she is such a fun uplifting person. Her humor is so entertaining and is definitely someone you’d go to if you were having a bad day.
The Hope Girls
I really enjoy their posts. It is so interesting to read and helpful, on Twitter, Gabriella did a month of What You Need To Know Right Now and it was really inspiring and motivating to watch. They’re such an awesome pair!
If you’re looking for an awesome beauty blogger who has a lot of great opinions then definitely check out Ellie. She’s grown so much over the last few months and I couldn’t be more happy.
Even though there are so many more bloggers I appriciate and respect, I can’t do the entire community. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.
I will see you all tomorrow!